MarketWatch has highlighted these products and services because we think readers will find them useful. We may earn a commission if you buy products through our links, but our recommendations are independent of any compensation that we may receive.
If you’ve been dreaming of a better mattress, now may be the time to buy. Experts say the month of May is one of the best times for mattress deals for two reasons: 1) mattress companies often launch new models in spring, so they sell older models at a discount, and 2) the weeks leading up to Memorial Day are known to have some of the best mattress sales of the year. So with that in mind, I’m highlighting the best deals on top-rated mattresses right now.
Deal 1: Casper – 15% off mattresses with code MEMDAY
All mattresses are 15% off, and you can get 10% off everything else with the code MEMDAY.
Best-rated Casper mattresses:
- The Casper Original mattress is the best-rated foam mattress from Consumer Reports, which notes that it is particularly good for back sleepers. BUY NOW: $931 for a queen with coupon code MEMDAY.
- The Casper Original Hybrid is the second-best mattress on Consumer Reports‘ list of best innerspring mattresses. This one is particularly good for side sleepers. BUY NOW: $931 for a queen with coupon code MEMDAY.
Deal 2: Saatva, save $200 off mattress orders of $1,000 or more
Many of this well-respected mattress company’s mattresses are $200 off for Memorial Day.
Best-rated Saatva mattresses:
Saatva Classic. This is the Sleep Foundation’s pick for the best luxury mattress. It notes highlights of this mattress like: “Coil-on-coil design is very breathable, resulting in a cool sleep” and a “plush Euro pillow top provides pressure relief and contouring support.” BUY NOW: $1,299 for a queen.
Deal 3: Avocado – $100 off with code HONOR and $250 off with code MEMORIALDAY
Most of its mattresses are $100, and you can score the organic plush Avocado for $250 off.
Best-rated Avocado mattresses:
- Avocado Green: This is the highest-rated mattress by Consumer Reports for 2021, scoring an 85 out of 100. “This highly rated, bed-in-a-box organic mattress stands out on almost every count.” BUY NOW: $1,399 with code HONOR.
- Avocado Green Pillowtop: This is another top-rated mattress from Consumer Reports, scoring a 79 out of 100; it’s good for all types of sleepers. BUY NOW: $1,799 with code HONOR.
Deal 4: TempurPedic, save $200 to $300 on a variety of mattresses
Among the deals going on now: Save $300 on ProBreeze and LuxeBreeze models; and $200 on Adapt, ProAdapt, LuxeAdapt models.
Best-rated TempurPedic mattresses:
- The Tempur-Adapt (Medium Hybrid). This is Wirecutter’s pick for the best hybrid mattress. The site notes that its “abundant memory foam hugs your body’s every contour. And with the help of more than 1,000 coils, it offers a sturdy, medium-firm feel and great edge support.” This one works for back, side or stomach sleepers. BUY NOW: $1,999 for a queen.
Other mattress sales to consider: